Editorial Council of the journal
«The Youth Vector of Customs» journal is an open access journal and is distributed electronically.
The editorial policy of the Youth Vector of Customs journal is based on the ethical and moral principles of scientific research, takes into account the ethical aspects of interaction between members of the editorial board, reviewers, authors and readers.
The Youth Vector of Customs journal publishes original articles of students of the Russian Customs Academy.
Authors submitting articles for publication in the Youth Vector of Customs journal should take into account the following provisions:
- The editorial board considers articles designed in strict accordance with the requirements for authors. Articles that do not meet the established requirements for presentation and design are not considered by the editors.
- Articles submitted for consideration by the editors of the journal undergo an open review process.
- Articles submitted for consideration by the editors of the journal are checked in the Anti-Plagiarism system.
- The editors notify the authors about the acceptance of the article or its rejection by e-mail or by phone.
The authors of the articles submitted to the editors must guarantee their originality, scientific novelty, reliability, objectivity and accuracy of the data, as well as the fact that the articles are published for the first time and are not under consideration in the editors of other publications.
The intellectual property and copyright protection policy assumes that authors submitting articles to the editors of the Youth Vector Customs journal do not violate the copyrights of others. For this reason, the following is considered unacceptable:
1) verbatim copying of works of other authors or citation of works without attribution, references to sources;
2) incorrect paraphrasing of fragments of works by other authors without reference to sources;
3) use of figures, tables, graphs, charts, etc. without references to sources;
4) self-plagiarism (verbatim copying of own previously published works, their paraphrasing). If significant fragments of the article submitted to the editors were previously published in another work, the author is obliged to refer to it and justify the need to publish a new work, pointing out the fundamental difference between the new work and the previous one.
Reviewers of articles should keep in mind that information or ideas obtained during the review must be kept confidential and not used for personal gain.
The editors should ensure a high level of editorial and publishing preparation of articles, take into account ethical aspects when interacting with authors, reviewers, and other participants in the editorial and publishing process; take effective retaliatory measures in the event of ethical claims regarding reviewed manuscripts of articles or published materials.
Russian customs Academy: SCIENCE