As part of the International Intellectual Property Days under the auspices of the UN on April 21, 2023 in Moscow on the basis of the Moscow State Law University named after O.E. Kutafin (MSAL) the XIV International Forum «Innovative Development through the Intellectual Property Market» will be held. The International Forum is held on an annual basis and invariably gathers delegations from all countries of the EAEU and the CIS. The forum provides for physical / virtual participation of representatives of educational, scientific organizations, corporations and enterprises, authorities from the regions of Russia, the EAEU and the CIS countries, the delegation of China, India, African countries and the Arab world, where the result of public discussion will be draft national and interstate standards and the development practical recommendations for international organizations, the Union State, national parliaments and governments of countries in the Eurasian Union.
Goals and objectives of the Forum:
– summarizing the experience of forming an intellectual property market as part of innovative development and the transition to a digital economy in the world, the BRICS countries, the EAEU and the CIS in 2022;
– identification of problematic and promising issues in the development of the Eurasian intellectual property market during the transition to a digital economy and approaches to their solution at the national, regional and international levels in the context of the transition to a multipolar world for the period up to 2030;
– generalization of the practice of ensuring competitiveness and protection against unfair competition when using intellectual property at the regional, national, industry and corporate levels;
– determination of mechanisms, procedures and rules within the framework of national and interstate (regional) standardization of intellectual property management processes;
– development of recommendations for national, interstate and international authorities, science and business on strengthening the processes of Eurasian integration through the intellectual property market within the framework of the “Greater Eurasian Partnership” (EAEU, CIS, SCO and BRICS);
– promoting the development of business contacts between scientific, educational organizations, corporations and enterprises involved in the circulation of intellectual property, as well as attracting investment resources to promising innovative projects, including international cooperation.
Participation in the Forum is free. The working language of the Forum is Russian.
You can register for participation in the XIV International Forum «Innovative Development through the Intellectual Property Market» and apply for a package of additional services on the website of the Forum Directorate (www.rniiis.ru).
The Forum Directorate invites interested parties to participate.
The program of the forum can be found at the link.
Forum Directorate: Republican Research Institute of Intellectual Property (RNIIIS), tel./fax; +7 (495) 369-40-08, e- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian Сustoms Academy: SCIENCE