The management of the Russian customs academy gives a close attention to the questions of organization of scientific work of high school, that is caused, first of all, by time requirement and tasks interfaced to the professional training of the staff for the customs service of Russia and foreign countries.
The year 2012 didn’t become an exception. In the beginning of January the chief of academy Mr. Victor Chechevatov has confirmed «the Plan of scientific work of the Russian customs academy for 2012». This document also has been approved by Scientific and technical council and Scientific council of Academy.
According to the plan the main objectives of scientific work in 2012 are:
1. Maintenance of demanded level of license indicators, concerning scientific activity of academy and its branches.
2. Reception of new knowledge in the field of customs and adjacent areas by carrying out of various kinds of researches in the interests of customs bodies and educational activity of academy.
3. Preparation of educational-methodical and scientific editions taking into account Russia’s accession to the World Trade Organization and formation of integrated economic space on the basis of the Customs union and transition to the level education system.
4. Escalating of system of knowledge on academic disciplines of magistracy.
5. Strengthening of scientific cooperation with customs bodies, high schools and scientific research institute, solving problems of customs.
6. Development of scientific bases of information customs and educational technologies.
7. Participation in working out of departmental, state and interstate legal documents taking into account Russia’s accession to the World Trade Organization and formation of integrated economic space on the basis of Customs union.
8. Escalating and maintenance at demanded level of scientific potential of the faculty of the academy.
In 2012 the primary goals of scientific work are carrying out of researches taking into account Russia’s accession to the World Trade Organization and formation of integrated economic space on the basis of the Customs union, preparation and edition of the monographies based on materials of the executed research works and dissertations, working out of electronic textbooks and monographies, performance of research works in the interests of formation of system of new knowledge in the field of customs and educational activity. Theoretical substantiation of concepts, strategy and legal documents in the interests of development of customs, working out of integrated textbooks and manuals on specialty «Customs», creations of scientific-methodical base of educational-practical base of the Institute of law-enforcement activity and others have entered into this block.
It is necessary to notice that working out of the plan of scientific work of the Russian customs academy was carried out under the direction of the pro-rector on scientific work Mr. Anatoly Chernysh, and direct creation of the main document has been assigned to the department of planning, coordination and conducting of scientific work, which is headed by Mr. Bagmet.
Nikolay Petrovich has noticed that creation of a coherent plan of scientific activity of the Russian customs academy on current prospects is a very laborious and responsible process. It is possible to name this document an original road map for scientific community of our high school. What is important is the quality of the planned actions and directions of scientific work, taking into account the interests of high school, Federal customs service of Russia and also the interested parties, which are carrying out mutually advantageous cooperation with customs academy in the sphere of science and education.
Within the frames of realization of an information policy of the Russian customs academy it is planned to bring to public the basic events, actions and also results of scientific work of high school on information resource «Science – the Russian customs academy» . According to the management of customs academy the carrying out of such work is an important element in the organization of interaction of Russian and foreign scientists and also various customs administrations in the field of research of actual questions and issues of the customs.